Dietitian and Nutrition
Consult a Dietitian – get the right advice!
The vast and varied information available to us regarding diet and nutrition can be overwhelming and confusing, and it can be difficult to pick out advice relevant to our own lifestyles.
Dietitians are qualified health professionals who provide nutritional advice to improve health and wellbeing. They do the hard work for you!
Our dietetics experts assess the nutritional profile and requirements of individual clients, and then design and implement sustainable plans to change diet behaviours based on the individual’s goals.
Our Dietitians specialise in:
- Weight management
- Enhancing body composition
- Managing cholesterol and blood glucose levels
- Optimising nutrition for exercise, training and performance
- Maximising concentration, productivity and energy levels with nutrition
- Assessing and managing food intolerances and allergies
- And preventing chronic disease such as diabetes, heart disease and stroke
As a specialist provider of health services to corporate employees, Pinnacle Health Group Dietitians provide extensive advice to our city-based clientele. From teaching time-poor individuals to prepare efficient, nutritious meals; to hosting healthy eating tours at nearby supermarkets for corporate teams, our Dietitians are well equipped to help keep you on track.
Our Dietitians work closely with other members of the health and exercise team, to improve the holistic wellbeing of each individual.
We offer innovative health packages to cover all facets of wellness, including:
- Comprehensive nutritional assessment
- 6-week diet re-education and healthy lifestyle plans
- Nutrition for sport/performance programmes
- 12-week diet and exercise programmes
- Diet Education: Healthy shopping and dining out
You will be eligible for a health rebate for our nutritional services through most Private Health Insurers, and via the Enhanced Primary Care system (with GP referral).