Mitsubishi Onsite Desk Assessments at Level 36, 120 Collins Street
Tuesday & Wednesday 27th and 28th November, 2018 ONLY
As part of your employee well-being initiatives, Mitsubishi is providing Free Comprehensive Onsite Desk and Ergonomic Assessments for all staff.
What is a Comprehensive Onsite Desk Assessment?
In a comprehensive Onsite Desk and Ergonomic Assessment, one of our highly trained Physiotherapists and Ergonomist will come to you workstation and complete a Full Assessment of your Working Environment.
This will include:
- 20min Physiotherapist Led Assessment
- Workstation Setup (Chair, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse and other Peripherals)
- Environment (noise, lighting, temperature, ventilation etc)
- Emailed Assessment Report directly to you withing 48 hours
- Changes that can be made simply to your desk will be implemented on the spot
- Online booking process for ease of management
- Emailed Recommendations and Intervention
- Any injury discussions you feel are relevant
- Personalised ‘Desk Based Exercise Regime’ using ‘PhysiTrack Software’ emailed to you
Why should I get a Desk Assessment?
A poor desk setup can affect your:
- Physical posture
- Work performance
- Exposure to head, neck, shoulder and other musculoskeletal injuries
- Unwanted aches and pains
- Recent desk move
What Does it Cost?
- This is provided by Pinnacle Health Group on behalf of Mitsubishi Corp
Who Does the Desk Assessment?
- One of our Highly Trained Physiotherapists and Ergonomists
- 20min Assessments Conducted at Level 36, 120 Collins Street at your Desk
What do I have to do?
- Please ensure you are at your desk 5 Minutes EARLY for your appointment to avoid any delays
Having trouble booking? Give us a call on 03 9650 3217 so we can give you a hand.