Skin Cancer Checks at 120 Collins Street
Monday March 26th & Thursday March 29th, 2018
Did you know that 2 in 3 Australians will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the age of 70?
Over 2000 people are treated for skin cancer in Australia every day, that’s over 750,000 per year. Skin cancer is Australia’s most common cancer and around 2000 die from melanoma in Australia each year. As part of our well-being offerings to you as a 120 Collins Street Client we are providing for 2-days only, 15min Skin Cancer Checks in March.
There are a limited number of spaces available, so make sure you get in quick!
What is a Skin Check?
In a Comprehensive 15min Skin Cancer Check, we assess the skin for any abnormal changes – on moles that are already identified – or others you may not be aware of.
We identify which moles we will need to watch, which are benign and can be left, and those that may need removal. If we identify a suspicious lesion (or what we feel may be a melanoma), we will organise an onward referral immediately for further investigation. The entire purpose of skin checks is to find any melanomas and skin damage and formulate an action plan.
What Does it Cost?
- $85.00 Out-of-Pocket
- Payment is taken on the day at the time of your appointment.
Do I get a Medicare or Insurance Rebate?
- No. Their is no Medicare or Health Insurance rebate available for this Skin Cancer Check.
Who Does the Skin Cancer Check?
- A specifically Trained Registered Nurse Practitioner specializing in Dermatology
- 15min Assessments Completed at Pinnacle Health Group, 120 Collins Street
What to Bring:
- A completed Skin Check Form – Available Here
- Please arrive 10 Minutes EARLY for your appointment to allow for registration
Having trouble booking? Give us a call on 03 9650 3217 so we can give you a hand.