Hearing Tests at 120 Collins Street
Wednesday 10th October, 2018 ONLY
Did you know that 1 in 6 Australians Experience Hearing Loss?
That’s right, over 4 million Aussies experience hearing loss. The most interesting thing is that 2 million (nearly half) is reported among 15-64 year old’s!
A recent study has shown that 41 per cent of 18-35 YEAR OLDS feel we may have hearing loss attributed to ‘Personal Hearing Devices’ (music, smartphones, headphones etc). ‘High Risk Use’ comes down to 3 things
- How Loud
- How Long &
- How Often
Prolonged use (more than 1.5 hours /day), can have a detrimental effect on our hearing.
Poor hearing has proven to have a negative impact on:
- Family Relationships
- Self Confidence
- Social Life
- Relationships at work
- Mental Health
- General Wellbeing and
- Work Performance
As part of our well-being offerings to you as a 120 Collins Street Client, we are providing for 1-day only, 15min Hearing Tests.
There are a limited number of spaces available, so make sure you get in quick!
What is a Hearing Test?
The 15min Hearing Test, will include:
- Detailed discussion of any particular areas of concern
- Hearing Check – Pure tone audiometry across 4 frequencies
- Detailed discussion of results along with a copy of the audiogram
- Recommendation and Action Plan based on results
What Does it Cost?
- $55.00 Out-of-Pocket
- Payment is taken on the day at the time of your appointment.
Do I get a Medicare or Insurance Rebate?
- No. Their is no Medicare or Health Insurance rebate available for this Hearing Test.
Who Does the Hearing Test?
- A specifically Trained Hearing Professional
- 15min Assessments Conducted at Pinnacle Health Group, 120 Collins Street
What to Bring:
- Please arrive 10 Minutes EARLY for your appointment to allow for registration
Having trouble booking? Give us a call on 03 9650 3217 so we can give you a hand.