Skin Cancer Checks for AGL Docklands!
Did you know that 2 in 3 Australians will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the age of 70?
Over 2000 people are treated for skin cancer in Australia every day, that’s over 750,000 per year. Skin cancer is Australia’s most common cancer and around 2000 die from skin cancer in Australia each year.
As part of our well-being offerings to you at AGL, we are partnering with Pinnacle Health Group to deliver very accessible 15min Skin Cancer Checks in the Docklands!
There are a limited number of spaces available, so make sure you get in quick!
What is a Skin Check?
In a Comprehensive 15min Skin Cancer Check, we assess the skin for any abnormal changes – on moles that are already identified – or others you may not be aware of.
We identify which moles we will need to watch, which are benign and can be left, and those that may need removal. If we identify a suspicious lesion (or what we feel may be a melanoma), we will organise an onward referral immediately for further investigation. The entire purpose of skin checks is to find any signs of skin damage and formulate an action plan.
When are the Skin Checks?
Tuesday January 29th
Wednesday January 30th
Thursday January 31st
Monday February 4th
What Does it Cost?
- Skin Checks are usually $90 – but AGL are kindly covering a third for you!
- $60 FOR AGL EMPLOYEES
- Limited spaces – these were extremely popular when they offered in June!
Who Does the Skin Cancer Check?
- A specifically Trained Registered Nurse specialising in Dermatology
- 15min Assessments Completed at Pinnacle Health Group Docklands – Located Opposite gate 9 at Marvel Stadium
What to Bring:
- A completed Skin Check Form – Available Here
- Please arrive 10 Minutes EARLY for your appointment to allow for registration
Having trouble booking? Give us a call on (03) 9600 3590 so we can give you a hand.