Skin Cancer Checks onsite at CPA Australia
Melbourne: 20th & 21st November
Sydney: 20th November
Brisbane: 21st November
Perth: 21st November
Did you know that 2 in 3 Australians will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the age of 70?
Skin cancer is Australia’s most common cancer and around 2000 people die from skin cancer in Australia every year.
To assist in preventing skin cancer, we’re pleased to offer you the opportunity to have a fifteen-minute skin cancer check conducted in the convenience of your workplace.
There are a limited number of spaces available, so make sure you get in quick!
What is a Skin Check?
During a comprehensive fifteen-minute skin cancer check, a trained Registered Nurse practitioner specializing in dermatology will assess your skin for any abnormal changes – on moles that are already identified – or others you may not be aware of.
We identify which moles we will need to watch, which are benign and can be left, and those that may need removal.
If we identify a suspicious lesion (or what we feel may be a melanoma), we will organise an onward referral immediately for further investigation. The entire purpose of skin checks is to find any signs of skin damage and formulate an action plan.
What Does it Cost?
- Skin checks are usually $90 – but CPA Australia are covering half the cost
- The skin check will cost you $45, and credit card payment will be taken after your skin check is completed onsite by the nurse conducting the check
- Please note that you cannot pay in cash
Who Does the Skin Cancer Check?
- A specifically Trained Registered Nurse Practitioner specializing in Dermatology
Where is the Skin Check Conducted?
- 15min Assessments Completed onsite in your office at CPA Australia
- Level 20, 28 Freshwater Place, Southbank, 3006
- Level 3, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Level 29, 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
- Level 17, Alluvion Building, 58 Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA 6000
What to Bring:
- Please arrive 5 Minutes EARLY for your appointment to allow for registration
- Bring along your Credit Card to make the payment after the check is complete
Having trouble booking? Give us a call on (03) 9600 3590 so we can give you a hand.