Fremantle FC 30min Wellness Checks
15min Skin Cancer Checks + 15min Essential Health Check
Wednesday 28th November 2018 ONLY
As part of their employee well-being initiatives, the FFC is providing a Free 15min Skin Cancer Check + a 15min Essential Health Check on 28th November 2018 ONLY.
The Wellness Checks will be available between 8:30AM and 1:00PM at Pinnacle Health Group, Docklands, Level 4, 100 Harbour Esplanade (opposite Marvel Stadium and Goodlife Gym)
What is a 30min Wellness Check?
In a comprehensive 30min Wellness Check you will have both a 15min Skin Cancer Check directly followed by a 15min Essential Health Check.
15min Skin Cancer Check:
In a Comprehensive 15min Skin Cancer Check, we assess the skin for any abnormal changes – on moles that are already identified – or others you may not be aware of.
We identify which moles we will need to watch, which are benign and can be left, and those that may need removal. If we identify a suspicious lesion (or what we feel may be a melanoma), we will organise an onward referral immediately for further investigation. The entire purpose of skin checks is to find any melanomas and skin damage and formulate an action plan.
15min Essential Health Check:
During this 1:1 assessment you we will thoroughly assess your
- Blood Pressure
- Resting Heart Rate
- Random Blood Glucose Levels
- Total Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Waist Circumference
- Extensive Diet, Exercise and Lifestyle Screening
- Results and Recommended Action Plan with Follow Up
What Does it Cost?
- There is no cost for your your appointment.
- The 30min Wellness Checks are provided courtesy of the FFC.
Who Does the 30min Wellness Check?
- A specifically Trained Female Nurse Practitioner specialising in Dermatology.
What to Bring:
- A completed Skin Check Form – Available Here
- Please arrive 10 Minutes EARLY for your appointment to allow for registration
Having trouble booking? Give us a call on 03 9600 3590 so we can give you a hand.