SKIN CANCER CHECKS
February 26th & March 1st 2018
As part of their employee well-being initiatives, FOS is providing Free Skin Cancer Checks in March. There are a limited number of spaces available, so make sure you get in quick!
What is a Skin Check?
In a Comprehensive 15min Skin Cancer Check, we assess the skin for any abnormal changes – on moles that are already identified – or others you may not be aware of. We identify which moles we will need to watch, which are benign and can be left, and those that may need removal.
What to Bring:
- A completed Skin Check Form – Available Here
- Please arrive 10 Minutes EARLY for your appointment to allow for registration
Who Does the Skin Cancer Check?
- Specifically Trained Registered Nurse Practitioner
- 15min Assessments Completed at Pinnacle Health Group, Docklands
- Level 4, 100 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, 3008
Having trouble booking? Give us a call on 03 9600 3590 so we can give you a hand.