Skin Cancer Checks at Switch
Thursday December 13th, 2018
Did you know that 2 in 3 Australians will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the age of 70?
Over 2000 people are treated for skin cancer in Australia every day, that’s over 750,000 per year. Skin cancer is Australia’s most common cancer and around 2000 people die from Skin Cancer in Australia each year. Switch Group are providing – for 1-day only – 15min Skin Cancer Checks to make it really easy for you to get checked, and with no cost to you at all!
There are a limited number of spaces available, so make sure you get in quick!
What is a Skin Check?
In a Comprehensive 15min Skin Cancer Check, we assess the skin for any abnormal changes – on moles that are already identified – or others you may not be aware of.
We identify which moles we will need to watch, which are benign and can be left, and those that may need removal. If we identify a suspicious lesion we will organise an onward referral immediately for further investigation. The entire purpose of skin checks is to find any signs of skin damage and formulate an action plan.
What Does it Cost?
- Nothing for you!
- Switch are covering the cost for your skin cancer checks
Who Does the Skin Cancer Check?
- A specifically Trained Registered Nurse Practitioner specializing in Dermatology
- 15min Assessments Completed in the Lego Room, 414 Latrobe Street.
What to Bring:
- A completed Skin Check Form – Available Here
- Please arrive 10 Minutes EARLY for your appointment to allow for registration
Having trouble booking? Give us a call on 03 9650 3217 so we can give you a hand.